INEDIT and sister projects to present their activities at Open Innovation Congress Baden-Württemberg 2021
- Posted by Riccardo Gnudi
- On June 8, 2021
- 0 Comments
- Congress, DIY4U, Event, iPRODUCE, Open Innovation, OpenNext
Open Innovation Congress is the largest Open Innovation events in Germany, which brings together more than 1000 participants yearly.
INEDIT together with the sister projects will present their examples of successful open innovation approaches within their projects at the Open Innovation Congress. Four H2020 funded projects aim at bringing Open Innovation in diverse industries:
- INEDIT creates an Open Innovation community for co-design in furniture manufacturing.
- OpenNext establishes a company community collaboration for Open Hardware.
- DIY4U personalises and customises Fast Moving Consumer Goods through an Open Innovation Digital Platform and Fablabs.
- iProduce conceptualises collaborative manufacturing in the Social Manufacturing Framework.
You can already register for the event. A publication of the programme and a possibility to register for the workshops scheduled for the afternoon will follow soon.
Find out more: https://eveeno.com/oikbw2021