- Posted by Eleonora Bongiovanni
- On March 8, 2021
- 0 Comments
Date: Thursday, 08 April 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
Projects will present their current approach, their challenges and solutions, and their grand vision for the future.
- OpenNext establishes a company community collaboration for Open Hardware.
- iProduce conceptualises collaborative manufacturing in the Social Manufacturing Framework.
- DIY4U personalises and customises Fast Moving Consumer Goods through an Open Innovation Digital Platform and Fablabs.
- INEDIT creates an Open Innovation community for co-design in furniture manufacturing.
This event has received funding from the European Union’s H2020 research and innovation programme under the following Grant Agreement numbers: OpenNext 869984; iProduce 870037; DIY4U 870148; INEDIT 869952.